Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book review

The book that I am reading is called Twilight. Twilight is about a girl names Isabelle,Belle in short, who was to go to his father because she does not want to go to Pheonix. In her new school she made a lot of friends fast and she kept asking them about the Gullens who were always sitting on one table. One day, one of Bella friend accidently drifted his van and nearly killed Bella but Edward, one of the Gullens, weirdly protected Bella. Both of them were treated, Bella kept asking him about the incident so Bella had to promise him that she would not tell the secret to anyone about the Gullens.
I choose Isabella because she has the courage to even ask about the incident and hang out with the Gullens which are vampires. She also risk her life to save those she loved.
I choose to read this book because every time i had to stop reading the book I became curious because it keeps asking me in my mind what will happen next and this book has a quality of good English which may help me a lot in English.
I learn that we need courage to accomplish something or to speak up about something and without courage, Earth will just be a planet with less technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment